Big & Little Crochet is a complete collection of patterns for every crochet lover to treasure and keep. Each themed book will have 8-10 patterns plus step-by-step instructions for all the stitches you’ll need to know to make a fantastic range of stylish makes for you, your home and your family. Every issue comes with a ball of high quality yarn to make a beautiful hexagon throw block-by-block.
Independent retailers are forecast to capture a 27% sales share of this launch, this means a potential of over 32,000 sales.
You can secure your share of sales success by;
- Not early returning supplies
- Providing strong displays
- Ordering more supplies from your wholesaler if you sell out or low on stock
Key launch details
- Publisher: Hachette Partworks
- Target Market: Women 35+
- On Sale: Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- TV Advertising: Yes – £1 million campaign starts 7th March 2018, the collection will also be heavily supported on social media
- No of Parts: 72 Parts
- RSV value of 1 customer who completes collection: £354.28
- Frequency: Fortnightly
- SOR: Fully SOR
- Part 1 price of 99p, Part 2 £2.99, Part 3+ £4.99
Did you know?
Partwork unsolds are not wasted, but re-used across the newstrade, so it’s important that once offsale any returns are carefully placed into cardboard boxes to return to wholesale.