Automatic enrolment and ongoing duties – what you need to know

Every employer has automatic enrolment duties. They need to assess their staff, put them into a workplace pension scheme if they meet certain criteria, write to them to tell them what they have done, and complete and submit a declaration of compliance with The Pensions Regulator (TPR).

Find out more >


Reporting Pay As You Earn in real time

Accurately reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) in real time is really important, it helps to ensure that your employees pay the right amount of tax and is vital to the success of Universal Credit (UC). UC is designed to increase the financial benefits of work and provide you with a more flexible workforce.

Find our more >


Tax codes – Get it right first time

Taking on a new employee? Did you know that a starter declaration should be completed by every new employee? We have an online tool which will help you submit the right starter code.

Online tool >


Paying HMRC in October

In October the electronic payment deadline of the 22nd falls on a Sunday. To make sure your payment for that month reaches us on time, you need to have cleared funds in HMRC’s account by Friday 20th, unless you are able to arrange a Faster Payment to clear on the payment deadline.

Find out more >


For more information and support from HMRC please visit their help and support pages.

Related content