0% business loans from The Carbon Trust are available to small and medium sized businesses in Wales who wish to upgrade to more energy efficient equipment or invest in renewable technologies.
A brief guide to getting an interest free business loan in Wales:
- Any SME business in Wales (trading for more than 12 months as an incorporated business or 36 months as an unincorporated business) can apply for a loan (subject to state aid rules)
- Loans are available from £3,000 to £200,000 and repayable over 1-4 years
- The loans are designed to pay for themselves, with the projected savings on energy costs being equal to monthly loan repayments
- The loans are unsecured and interest free
- It’s easy to apply for a loan, and there is NO arrangement fee
- The Carbon Trust can offer £1,000 for every 1.0tCO2 of CO2 per annum your project can save
- Typical projects supported include Lighting, Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Biomass
For more information, including how to apply, visit the Carbon Trust website
If you have any queries, contact the Carbon Trust on 028 9073 4398
Note: the information on this page is subject to change. Please visit the Carbon Trust website for the latest guidance.