You are cordially invited to the Teeside Branch AGM which will take place on:
Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Location: Kings Arms, Wolviston Road, Stockton on Tees, Billingham, TS22 5JP
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the Previous Branch AGM
4. Presentation of Branch Accounts/Voluntary Fund (current weekly contribution 20p)
5. Election of Branch Officials
6. Branch Nominations for District Elected Officials
7. Branch Nominations for National Office
8. Election of Annual Conference Delegate
ANY OTHER INFORMATION:
Why not keep in touch with local and national NFRN issues. Please make every effort to attend this meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Food and refreshments will be provided.
Martin Ward – Branch Secretary
Not to be Missed
As you may be aware the NFRN is in its 100th year since its formation and there will be two major events taking place in 2019 as part of its celebration.
The first of these will be the NFRN Centenary Dinner and Awards which is being held on the night of Tuesday, February 12th at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
If any member wishes to attend, the Northern District have agreed to purchase tickets.
If you would like to attend this event please contact the NFRN on 0191 386 4365 or email email@example.com
Tickets are priced at £50, which for any Northern District Member wishes to attend are FREE, any additional tickets would have to be purchased.
PLEASE NOTE that any travel and accommodation cost will be your own responsibility.