You are cordially invited to the Oldham Branch AGM which will take place on:
Date: Monday 21st January 2019
Location: Indian Ocean Restaurant, Stamford St, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 6QH
Time: 7pm for 7.30 start
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the Previous Branch AGM
4. Presentation of Branch Accounts/Voluntary Fund (current weekly contribution 60p)
5. Election of Branch Officials
6. Branch Nominations for District Elected Officials
7. Branch Nominations for National Office
8. Election of Annual Conference Delegate
* Wholesale supplier and local publisher issues
ANY OTHER INFORMATION:
The meeting will be held in the same location as the Stockport & Macclesfield Branch AGM but will be in a separate location in the venue.
Why not keep in touch with local and national NFRN issues. Remember a strong and active branch will always achieve results.
We sincerely hope you take the time to attend. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting and we wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.
Food and refreshments will be provided.
Paresh Vyas – Branch Secretary