You are cordially invited to the Blackpool Branch AGM which will take place on:
Date: Monday 25th February 2019
Location: Motivation Room, Village Hotel , East Park Drive, Blackpool, FY3 8LL
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the Previous Branch AGM
4. Presentation of Branch Accounts/Voluntary Fund (current weekly contribution 40p)
5. Election of Branch Officials
6. Branch Nominations for District Elected Officials
7. Branch Nominations for National Office
8. Election of Annual Conference Delegate
ANY OTHER INFORMATION:
There will be a meeting with Menzies on Wednesday 27th February and so if you have any issues that you wish us to include in that meeting please let us know at the AGM or by phone/email.
Why not keep in touch with local and national NFRN issues. Please make every effort to attend this meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
Refreshments will be provided.
Tony Croft – Branch Secretary